Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Diamond Strength?!

In one of my previous posts I had purchased a few Sally Hansen Nail polishes. One of them was Twilight Teal from the Diamond Strength line.

Let me say that I spend more on nail polish in order to avoid chipping. I mean, cheap nail polish chips like crazy - don't you think?

So I painted my nails on Friday mid-day (I was sick and had the day off). This is what it came out like after two coats:



I used my Poshe base coat as well as my Poshe top coat.

Twilight Teal really is a pretty colour if you're looking for a navy blue hue. When I did my nails, I personally felt that it looked better in the bottle than on my finger nails but oh well, it would have been a waste to just take it all off right?

So, this is what my nails looked like on Sunday morning:

(left hand)


(right hand)



Pretty bad considering it was only two days of wear. Does your nail polish chip this badly too after two-three days of wear? If not, let me know what you're using!!

Hope your week is going well so far!

=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment