Friday, October 2, 2009

Yesterday's FOTD/OOTD

How is your week going so far?

I'm still getting over my cold/flu - and my eyes are irritating me so I've had to resort back to my eye glasses for a couple of days.

Thursday (yesterday) morning I had a doctor's appointment and dressed casually:



Jacket from Urban Outfitters
Grey t-shirt underneath is Guess
Pants from Garage (I love their black pants there!)
Shoes from Geox

Yes, we've had to start wearing jackets here the past few days. Our daytime weather has dipped to single digits at times (Celsius), has been windy or rainy for the most part too! But it seems like Toronto isn't the only place that's cooling down.

This was my FOTD going to the doctor's:



EYES:
MAC Indian Wood Paint Pot (inner 2/3 of my eye lids. Also on lower lash line)
MAC Constructivist Paint Pot (outer 1/3 of my eye lids)
MAC Black Russian Pearlglide eye liner (top/bottom lashes and waterline)
Urban Decay Deluxe Zero eye shadow (to seal the eye liner)
MAC Prep + Prime lash
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof

FACE:
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 in Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Loose Foundation SPF15 in Medium
MAC Fun & Games Hello Kitty blush

LIPS:
MAC Smile dazzleglass

My close girlfriend Jasmin's birthday was on September 30th - the day before. I spent a quiet evening in with her at her condo with my boyfriend and another friend of ours on her actual birthday. There's really not many options on a Wednesday night....

Anyhow, a friend of Jasmin's took a few of us out to a really nice restaurant last night. If any of you are in Toronto and want to have a really nice meal (kinda pricey) there's a beautiful patio restaurant on top of the club Easy on the 5th. It's a fancier place so I didn't want to wip out my iPhone camera and take pictures of the food or drinks! LOL. But I did get a couple of shots of the beautiful birthday girl:



Jasmin blowing out the candle on the desert:
And this is what I wore to the dinner. I'm not crazy about having to wear my glasses out especially if I'm dressed up a bit but I really had no choice since my eyes are irritated at the moment:


Dress from Forever21 (love that store!)
Shoes from Guess

This was the makeup for the night. It's the same as earlier in the day when I ran to the doctor's office but this time I slapped some MAC Myth on my lips along with MAC's Smile Dazzleglass.



Let me know how your week is going and if you have any crazy plans for this weekend!

=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment