Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finding that Olay Thermal Mini Peel

So I was serious when I said I wanted a full size of that Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini Peel. It's a really gentle exfoiliator that I could use more often that the harsher St. Ives Apricot scrub. This was the sample size of it that I got:



So I went to my local drugstore and couldn't find the Olay Regenerist thermal mini peel. Instead I ended up seeing something very similar:



The way this Olay Warming Deep Purifying Cleanser is described is pretty much exactly like the regenerist mini-peel I'm looking for. I was sort of like, what the heck? Because Olay keeps marketing their Regenerist line as different from the rest of their products (just like their Definity line). But you know the regenerist line is a bit pricier than the regular Olay line so I hope Olay is not going to market this Warming Deep Purifying scrub as a regenerist thermal mini-peel later on and double the price along with a new Regenerist packaging. I sort of confused so I didn't pick up the cleanser this time around.

Have you had this problem before where you're looking for a product and find that it's marketed at a different price with different packaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment