Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Black Dress from F21...

I was bored so I went on the Forever21 website and browsed the dress section. This one particular black dress caught my eye:






As if lace alone wasn't tempting enough, the price tag and black colour drew me in so I went for a 10 minute walk down the street to my local F21 store yesterday evening and sure enough I found the dress! I love weekday nights for shopping because it's nice and quiet and you don't have to risk being elbowed by fellow shoppers.
Don't you like shopping when it's nice and quiet in the store?

Of course my picture of the dress didn't turn out as nice as the website picture above:


I also picked up a pair of hoop earrings that looked really cute. I rarely wear hoop earrings nowadays but when I saw these I was like, oh I have to get it! LOL. I don't have a pair of hoop earrings with charms hanging off them like this:



Each earring has like a pearl on it with a flower charm, a bird charm, a cubic zirconia charm and a silver chain hanging down. This the close up:



So that was my mini purchase from F21 and I might wear it out this weekend!

Are you eyeing anything from a store lately?

=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment