Thursday, October 22, 2009

Greenish FOTD

Yay! It's Friday almost ;) I hope your week has been going well.

I played with a couple of my new pigments this evening. I know green is not my colour but it's fun to play around with different colours.

I ended up using five eye shadows/pigments in total for my look (it sounds more complicated than it really looks).

Shadows used from left to right: MAC one-off eye shadow (starflash), MAC teal pigment, MAC chocolate brown pigment, MAC vanilla eye shadow, and MAC smut eye shadow. The swatches are in the same order.
I couldn't bring the camera closer because the flash makes the whole picture white :(
And now that I look at this picture, yikes I did a poor job with blending! LOL. Oh well, too late!





Complete list of products used were:
Eyes
MAC one-off eye shadow all over the lid and slightly above the crease too
MAC teal pigment on the whole lid area
MAC smut + MAC chocolate brown pigment both mixed in the outer half of the lid bringing it up above the crease and outwards
MAC vanilla eye shadow under brows and in the inner corners of the eyes
MAC Feline Kohl pencil on top and bottom lashes
MAC Prep + Prime Lash
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Carbon Black Mascara

Face
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation in NC30
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Loose foundation in Medium (it's really like a powder and not a foundation)
MAC Fun & Games blush
Lips
MAC Creme Cup lipstick
Sooo...do you have anything planned for this weekend? =) Let me know!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment