Thursday, October 29, 2009

Favourite Vanilla Scent

Vanilla is such a sexy scent....and for me, I prefer a more subtle approach to it.

My favourite vanilla scent to date is Victoria's Secret Vanilla Jasmine perfume





It was the only perfume I brought along with me on my trip three weeks ago so that says it all...and sadly I have finished off the bottle. Too bad they don't sell this perfume at any store here - I have to order it online.

Do you like vanilla scented perfumes or body sprays? Any you would recommend?

The latest perfume I picked up a couple of weeks ago was MAC's Asphalt Flower:




I would say it's a Fall scent...a bit musky, very floral and a tad bit strong. For 6 mL, yes it is a bit pricey at $24 CDN but what the heck - it's a very convenient size (I can fit it into any small clutch for on the go)


And it's a roller ball applicator. It helps control the amount I put on and for someone like me who is spray happy, this is good news ;)
What was the latest perfume or body spray you picked up?
Hope you're having a lovely week.
=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment