Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween costume!!

Guess what?! I went into a sex store with my Mom for the first time today!

Yah, like have you ever been in a sex store with your Mom or Dad before?!
My Mom was really cool about it and told me it's not even her first time in a sex store. Sheesh, I should give my parents more credit.

You know it's only two weeks away til Halloween so I had to get my butt to the local sex store and get myself a costume. My decision came down to a sailor costume or a french maid costume - my Mom convinced me that the french maid outfit was sexier so that's what I walked out of the store with ;)



Have you picked out your Halloween costume yet?
I need your help though. My Mom thinks the costume looks a lot better with stockings on.
Do you think I should go with stockings or without stockings judging from the pictures?

Picture with costume on and no stockings:


Picture with costume on with La Senza stockings (don't mind the grumpy face I'm pulling):


The plan is to head out to a nightclub for Halloween and low and behold Halloween conveniently falls on a Saturday this year!
What are you plans for Halloween?
=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment