Thursday, November 5, 2009

A bargain camera and a bit late but... Halloween pics

Hey! How is your week coming along?!
I got a new camera at the mall two days ago...a friend of mine gave me a $100 gift certificate to the mall and I decided to get a decent (but low priced) camera. I settled for the Casio Ex-z280 which was $149.99 at Best Buy.


I was mainly concerned about how thin the camera is. As long as it took decent pictures for emails/internet I'm fine with it and this model came with a case as well as a 2 GB card. It's easy to use - and I have had a Casio exilim camera before so I'm familiar with the functions. So far I'm content since all I wanted was a basic camera.
Oh I know I'm so late with posting Halloween pictures *sigh*
First, it took me a few days to recover from that night! Some crazy shit happened which I won't get into here...but also, all the pictures were taken on my friend Mandy's camera so it took a few days for the pictures to get to me. See, this is where my new camera should now come in handy :)
On Saturday night I was flanked mainly by my two beautiful friends Jasmin (left) and Mandy (right). Both of them were gangsters:
With a bit of my guidance, Jasmin did Mandy's makeup which I think turned out really well -it looked better in person than in the pictures.... and here's the three of us in Jasmin's condo lobby before we left to the club:
At the club we met up with two of Mandy's friends: Narissia (left) and her fiance Adrian (right). Narissia was Robin Hood (female version I suppose?) and Adrian was a gladiator.
Mandy and myself at the club:
And here are a few pictures of random dudes with Mandy.
Gotta love a captain. Don't you?! Captains..pilots...idunno, I find men in those uniforms very attractive ;) I'm always gawking at handsome pilots while waiting for a flight at the airport.
I don't even remember these two fellas...Bush looks like he has jaundice doesn't he?
Oh, I saw quite a few guys dressed up like they're in the army. Yah, I like that too!
This guy just looks scary to me....it's cute that Mandy's trying to kiss him but I'm really easily scared of people wearing masks. Do you have the same issue as me?!
Oh I thought this was funny and cute at the same time. No, I don't have a thing for new fathers... LOL. I'm not even sure who he's dressed up as ....
OH, and look at that guy's mask to the right of Mandy..isn't it scary? Gosh, seriously that one scared me.


I know Jasmin and Mandy must be braver than me. I was scared of this bull guy too! LOL


Okay, I don't know who that dude is and I don't think any of us girls look great in this shot but well, I guess you can see our makeup quite well? LOL.



I hope you're having a lovely week! :)
Anything planned for this upcoming weekend?
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment