Friday, November 27, 2009

Nothing new...just a slight bronze eye look and I'm on a trip again

I used a couple of the new MAC shadows I bought the other day and this is the look I came up with...



I LOVE the MAC Bronze eye shadow I got which is what I used all over my lid here. I put some MAC Kid eye shadow around the edges to soften the harshness a bit (I love MAC Kid too!). For the inner corner of my eyes I used Cargo's Bronze eye shadow (not as flaterring on me as MAC bronze). And then I used MAC Stately Black (from the HK quad) on the outer V.

Forgive the picture - I just look like I have a huge bruise around my eye. Terrible quality photo I must admit LOL



I've been busy packing and booking my trip this week.
I had a four hour flight this morning and I'm now out West again in Calgary. Hey it's Grey Cup weekend! And this time I rented a condo for my stay instead of hotel suite. And I must say I really do like the condo I rented ;) I decided to share some pictures of the condo I'm in for this week.

This is the small dining area:
This is the living room. The view just overlooks some office buildings.
I think what I love most about this place is the fire place (electric of course). Gosh, I want one for my condo!!! Do you like fireplaces?


Oh and this is the kitchen area with ensuite laundry behind the door on the left:
And the bedroom!



I skipped the washroom picture LOL. But it's nice a cozy here which is important since I'm spending eight nights here ;)

How's your weekend looking? Are you going to do anything fun or exciting or are you just going to relax?? =)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment