Thursday, December 3, 2009

My favourite false lashes at the moment: MAC #3

It's a bit pathetic when it takes me more than fifteen minutes and several attempts to apply false eye lashes.

So I vowed to myself I would practice and get it right.

I'm getting better at applying falsies and I've only worn them five times in the past two weeks so I'm glad I'm picking up the habit faster than anticipated.

And my favourite pair of lashes that I've sported here and there are the MAC #3 lashes:



The Ardell #110 lashes come a close second to the MAC #3's in my books.

The MAC #3 lashes add enough drama to your eyes but I personally don't find it excessive to the point where I only wear them at night or special events. I would wear them out in the daytime but personally I would not sport them in a business/professional setting.

So this is me with a crap load of eye makeup and I have not curled my lashes:



Okay, its now my right eye but here are my lashes super duper curled. I'm using two coats of MAC Prep + Prime lash followed by two coats of L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black.

Note how weird and gaped my real lashes are.



And now, I've used the clear DUO glue to glue on the MAC #3 lashes:






See how more "normal" and nice the fake lashes look? It like fills in all the gaps in the right spots LOL. Yay!
Now, if only they weren't so pricey!! Can't have everything I guess...*sigh*
Do you wear false eye lashes once in a while? Which brand and style of lash is your favourite?
Do you have any plans for the upcoming weekend?! Let me know!
=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment