Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A few things from F21

It's mid week! I hope you're having a lovely week so far :)

I put that $200 gift certificate to Forever21 to good use (thank you Dale!). I did pretty darn well if I do say so myself. The total with tax came to $208.26 CDN. I don't know where else I could have gone to get more clothes than F21 for the same amount.

My eye shadow was simple in the pictures - just one colour MAC Swiss Chocolate. It's a nice matte brown shade. I think it has some redness in the brown as well.





First item: a black v-neck tunic $29.80 CDN. It's nothing special but the fabric is sooo soft it feels like cashmere (seriously). I know I don't have pants on in the picture. Personally I would only wear this out paired with leggings or jeans (not as a dress). I like how the back has some slits going across.




Second item: black knee length dress $23.80 CDN. This is a steal. Less than $30 for a black evening dress?!! Yes please. It looks really good on (the picture came out terrible). Great for dinners, symphonies and slightly dressier events. I actually saw this last year at F21 but they ran out of my size at that time.




Third, Fourth and Fifth items: two tank tops $4.50 CDN each and cream coloured cardigan $29.80 CDN. I love tank tops. I wear a tank top nearly everyday either around the house or layering it when I carry out casual arrands. Can't get a better one than at F21 for less than $5. And I thought the cream zipper cardigan was cute :)


Sixth item: coral crochet cardigan $23.80 CDN. The colour looks more pumpkin orange in the picture but it's really more coral in person. I need to brighten up my wardrobe a bit.

Seventh item: tube top dress $29.80 CDN. It's cute and it gives my flat chest a teeny bit of a boost ;)


Eigth item: navy blue jacket $16.50 CDN. I thought the price was a typo. I have a similar jacket from Aritzia that is white in colour and I believe I paid $120 something for it. Same crappy thin material. But it looks fine for casual spring/summer wear.



Last item: polka dot dress $21.80 CDN. This dress makes me want warm weather! (it's -11 C / 12 F here).



I hope you're doing well! Let me know how your week is shaping up =)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment