Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Saturday FOTD + January Favourites

Hello! How is your week coming along?

I've just started to get the hang of writing the year 2010 and now, I'm going through a "I can't believe it's February" phase LOL. Is it just me or is time flying by quickly for you too?

I wanted to share Saturday's FOTD with you. I went out to Atelier nightclub. It was Johnny's friends' birthday and we all had a booth which I was lucky and happy to be invited to ;)

Accessories
Thick chunky bracelet is from Le Chateau
Smaller bracelet is Nadri
Earrings are from F21


Eyes:
Bonne Bell espresso eye liner (used on brows)
UDPP (base)
MAC Smut eye shadow (all over lid)
MAC Brown Script and MAC Sable eye shadows (across the crease above MAC Smut)
MAC Mylar eye shadow (tear duct)
MAC Vanilla pigment (highlight)
MAC Young Punk with a bit of MAC Fuschsia glitter (along lower lashline)
MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline (top and lower lashline. Waterline)
MAC #3 lashes (applied with Duo clear glue)
MAC Prep + Prime lash
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara in black


Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin (base)
MAC Studio Sculpt in NC30
Cargo blu ray highlight/blush (no name for the colour. It's literally called blush/highlighter)
Smashbox powder highlight (no name. It's not good anyways! Applied to apple of cheeks)
Cargo bronzer in medium

Lips:
MAC Ginger root lip pencil
MAC Myth lipstick
MAC Underage lipglass



Dress from Sirens
Shoes from Guess

And here is a short list of my favourite items for January :)


Eye shadow




I only have three eye shadows in my makeup bag that I can rely on if I'm in a rush to get ready. I love these three colours the most and have used them most frequently on a day to day basis the past few months. Urban Decay Last Call eye shadow has been a favourite eye shadow of mine for a few years now!


Lashes

I simply cannot leave the house without these since December when I first bought these lashes. I have not even come close to finding a pair of lashes I love as much as these.



Lips

Just look at the state of this lipstick and my desperate attempt to dig out the last bits LOL. Such a pretty pink on me.


Perfume

I'm in love with this. I smell like this at least 5 out of 7 days a week. This is my third 75 mL bottle since September. And I even have the 30 mL bottle to tuck in my purse to the club. That's how much I love it :)


Hair


This shampoo is sooo moisturizing and it cleans my hair really well. The matching conditioner is just as good but I don't have a problem finding rich conditioners.



Body Wash

My girlfriend Jasmin got me hooked on this one. This is the only bath wash I have repurchased since I used it initially in September.



One product I finished in January (finally!) which I do not recommend is:
It doesn't work for me. I've tried to combine this with tea tree oil and I find that tea tree oil alone is more effective at getting rid of pimples. Plus, the tea tree oil was cheaper than this Oxy gel.



I would love to hear what products worked for you or did not work for you in the past month :) Let me know!


I hope your week is going well so far =)

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment